Metropolitan AC is organising a bus as per the below detail for the Peninsula Marathon.
Please forward to anyone interested as we have decided to open this for all clubs.
The Metropolitan Athletic Club have organised a bus for the Peninsula as follows:
- The bus service is After the race - it will take runners back to their cars at the start.
- We will accommodate runners from both the half marathon, and the marathon.
- So after the race, between 12:00 and 12:30, the bus will leave the finish area, and first drop the half marathon runners at Bergvliet, then the marathon runners at Greenpoint.
- Ticket Cost = R50 - Pre-Booking only. No tickets will be on sale on the day.
- You can book by emailing email@example.com
- You will be informed whether or not there is still space on the bus
- If there is space, you will be given a temporary booking, and provided with bank account details, into which you will need to deposit the R50, via EFT
- You then send a copy of your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On confirmation of your deposit, your seat will be finalised.
- If you do not pay within 24 hours of the seat being booked, the booking will be released.
On behalf of
Metropolitan Athletic Club