Dear Health and Professional
This is your last chance to register at the early bird rate for the Sports Science Institute of South Africa’s Wellness and Fitness Convention. For more on the event, visit www.ssisa.com. Make sure you don’t miss out on this exciting event by registering today. Early bird rates for this event close Monday 30th November 2015.
- Over 40 educational sessions by local and international presenters.
- Topics will cover the latest trends, information and best practice on health, performance, technology, business and youth talent Identification and development.
- Networking opportunities with fellow health and sporting professionals.
- Credible informative industry platform which includes CPD and CEC points.
Sessions to look forward to include:
- What should the fitness professional "say" about diet and nutrition
- Supplement usage - ethical considerations
- Strength training for wellness
- Social Media and its influence on behaviour change
- Fitness gadgets: can you rely on the information they provide?
- Entrepreneurial thinking and innovation to improve your business
- Sleep: The X-factor in promoting health and maximising athletic performance
- The art of selling: It’s your personal brand…
- The power of ECCENTRIC training
- Proactive approach to workplace wellness
- National Strategy for the Prevention and Control of Obesity
- The business of social media
- Strength and conditioning for youth
- And much more…
For a sneak preview of the convention programme click here>>>
When: 17 – 19 February 2016
Where: Emperor’s Palace, Johannesburg, South Africa
(CPD and CEC Accredited event)
Pre-Convention only early bird rate: R 990
Convention (2 day excl Pre-Convention) early bird rate: R1 650
Full Convention (Inc Pre-Convention) early bird rate: R1 950
For more information or to register for our early bird rates visit www.ssisa.com.
Final early bird registration closes 30 November 2015
Contact Joseph de Villiers on (021) 659 5616 or ssisaevents@SSISA.com