Dear Cape Town Sports Council Member and Friend.
Please see below work position available at the Western Cape Provincial Sports Confederation offices.
Please be so kind as to pass this onto your members.
Cape Town Sports Council
Position: Administrative Office Assistant
Commencement: 4 January 2016
Matric with Computer literacy/ Relevant Diploma/ Tertiary qualification
Power Point; Word; Excel; Internet; Emails
Matric or preferably an appropriate tertiary qualification
Minimum of Two (2) years appropriate experience
Overview of the position:
- To improve the General Manager’s efficiency by managing the office administration
- To manage the diary of the GM, General Secretary and President
- To scrutinise all in-coming correspondence
- To manage and monitor all queries relating to WCPSC
- To assist with compilation of financial statements, planning and budgetary goal setting
- To support and or represent and take minutes/notes on behalf of the GM
- To assist in effectively building and fostering stronger relationships with Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport (DCAS), SASCOC, Our Districts, WC Federations, Corporates and other Governmental departments
- To enter and maintain electronic records and databases
- To file, maintain and update personnel records
- To respond to inquiries telephonic or in person
- To assist with the general office administrative duties
- To man the reception area (i.e. Answer telephone, take messages, screen calls, etc.)
CLOSING DATE: 27 November 2015.
Submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No late applications will be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. WCPSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.