Further to the WPA Transport Policy presented at the WPA Council Meeting, please find below details pertaining to the Atlantis 21km (WP Championship) event where WPA will offer transport assistance to affiliated club members.
DATE: Saturday 21 August 2015
EVENT: Atlantis 21km
VENUE: Wesfleur Park, Sports ground, Saxonsea, Atlantis
Please take note of the POLICY IMPLEMENTATION below:
1. Transport will be provided primarily as per the presented schedule.
2. Transport will be offered to those club members who do not have the means to get to and from WPA events and meetings.
3. Transport will only be supplied if there are sufficient numbers requesting it.
4. Transport will only be supplied on a pre-determined route with limited or no deviation therefrom.
5. Transport will be offered on a first come first served basis.
6. The safety of members is paramount and no overloading will be permitted.
7. The office will manage, co-ordinate and communicate all aspects of this policy.
Should your club have athletes that require transport assistance, please send the following detail below through to Barbara email@example.com by no later than 12:00 on Thursday 20 August 2015.
Date of Birth:
Collection Area / Point: