Dear Club Chairman/Secretary
Further to the WPA Transport Policy presented at the WPA Council Meeting, please find below details pertaining to the sixth cross country event where WPA will offer transport assistance to affiliated club members.
DATE: Sunday 14 June 2015
EVENT: Cross Country League 6
Please take note of the POLICY IMPLEMENTATION below:
1. Transport will be provided primarily as per the presented schedule.
2. Transport will be offered to those club members who do not have the means to get to and from WPA events and meetings.
3. Transport will only be supplied if there are sufficient numbers requesting it.
4. Transport will only be supplied on a pre-determined route with limited or no deviation therefrom.
5. Transport will be offered on a first come first served basis.
6. The safety of members is paramount and no overloading will be permitted.
7. The office will manage, co-ordinate and communicate all aspects of this policy.
Should your club have athletes that require transport assistance, please send the following detail below through to Barbara firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12:00 on Thursday 11 June 2015.
Date of Birth:
Collection Area / Point: